1. Presence of patients in the admission unit at the hospital lobby.
2. Presentation of the doctor’s order and required documents (insurance booklet, physician’s order, and, in case of supplementary insurance, a letter from the insurer or a gold card) to the admission receptionist.
3. Registration of patients’ information is in the HIS system, controlling the information, and printing the admission sheet and informed consent form for surgery.
4. Description of the hospital costs in the discharge accounting unit.
5. Prepayment of the costs in the cashier.
6. Provision of the bill to the receptionist.
7. Receiving of a health bag if patients want.
8. Obtaining informed consent and fingerprints from patients and their companions.
9. Wearing the identity bracelet by patients.
10. Description about the average waiting time of patients in the lobby, the facilities, and the cost of the companion card, and its issuance upon request by the receptionist, before transferring to the ward.
11. Transferring of patients to the ward by the hospital host.
12. Delivery of patients and their cases to the ward officials by the hospital host.
Before operation of your children, please pay attention to the following points and bring the following documents:
1. Radiographs, tests, CT scans
2. Presence of the father or legal guardian of the child with a valid ID card is mandatory at admission time.
3. If the child is under 2 years, parents’ insurance is required during admission and in the ward.
4. The insurance booklet of children over 2 years must be photographed.
5. The doctor’s admission letter or its copy.
Note that the lack of these items will result in no admission and thus cancellation of your surgery
1. ID card
2. Doctor’s admission order
3. Radiographies, tests, CT scans.
4. Basic insurance booklet
Patients with Iran Insurance and golds card should write confirmation to carry out the following surgeries:
2. Abdominoplasty and liposuction and their complications
3. Mammoplasty and its complications
4. Abdominal hernia
5. Excessive obesity
7. Jaw surgery
9. Cosmetic surgeries
10. Refractive errors
11. Surgical repair of old scars anywhere in the body
12. Check up
13. Nasal deviation
The original reports of preoperative radiographies and MRI should be provided for the hospital prior to admissions for ACL, scoliosis, and kyphosis surgeries.
Reports of preoperative ultrasound or CT scan are required for TUL and PCNL surgeries.
Letter of introduction is not required for patients with credible golden card, Iran insurance, and military insurance, except as described above.
The presence of fathers with ID cards is mandatory for patients under the age of 18 to sign the documents.
Please pay attention to the following points before the surgery of your child:
1. After issuing the written order for discharge by the treating physician, the ward secretary completes the information and delivers the case to the discharge department.
2. The patient companion attends in the discharge department to receive the bill for final settlement.
3. The patient companion attends in the cashier to pay the expenses.
4. The patient companion attends in the discharge unit to receive the discharge letter.
1. The discharge unit is working from 7 am until 17 pm on Saturday to Wednesday, from 7 am to 15 pm on Thursday, and from 8 am to 13 pm on holidays.
2. For future follow up of financial affairs, the original bill of discharge should be received.
3. If the patient has a supplementary insurance from agents with no contract with the hospital or some devices are purchased from outside the hospital for surgery, the necessary guidance is provided at the time of bill receipt.
4. The original bill is a legal document and is issued only once, and a copy is issued only upon request.