Establishment of Mehr hospital in 1986
Mehr hospital has been established and launched in 1946 by the efforts of Mohammad Ali Sadr and his friends, all of whom were famous professors and physicians and began its opration in Amiriye Street of Tehran. However, later on it was moved to Zartosht Street, its current location, in order to meet the needs of hospital in 1962. During the past years, the hospital has been always expanding and today it is one of the oldest, largest, most equipped and well-known private hospitals in the country. Mehr hospital has more than 6 wards, each ward including double and private rooms equipped with the latest welfare facilities.