· Smoking is prohibited in all parts of the hospital.
· It is imperative to observe all national laws and regulations, especially
observance of religious values and Islamic dressing codes.
· The use of mobile phones in all departments is prohibited due to
interference with medical equipment.
· It is imperative to observe silence and peace of mind in order to prevent
patient discomfort and anxiety.
· Visiting of children under 12 years is prohibited for health issues.
· Bringing any type of flower to intensive units and cardiac wards is
· Avoid hand-shaking and cheek-kissing with the patients and using spicy perfume in
Visiting hours of
ICU are from 15 pm to 16 pm with observance of the infection control